This extended single storey property offers a fantastic lifestyle. The property features generous living accommodation, that includes a large living room and a quality kitchen dining room. There are three good size bedrooms, with the principal bedroom having an ensuite shower room. The family bathroom is fitted with Roca sanitary ware.
Kitchen Diner 20'5 x 12'3 (6.23m x 3.74m)
Sitting Room 20'4 x 11'3 (6.20m x 3.43m)
Bedroom 13'11 x 10'11 (4.25m x 3.33m)
Bedroom 12'7 x 8'10 (3.83m x 2.69m)
Bedroom 10'11 x 6'11 (3.33m x 2.11m)
KEY FEATURES SOLAR POWERED - REMOTE CONTOLED VELUX SKYLIGHTS
TRAVERTINE FLOORING TO THE KITCHEN
NEFF HOB AND EXTRACTOR HOOD
AN ATTRACTIVE VAULTED CEILING OVER THE DINING AREA
ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING IN THE LIVING ROOM
SCULPTED COVING THROUGHOUT
MAINS POWERED SMOKE AND HEAT DETECTORS
SOLID OAK WORKTOPS IN KITCHEN
OUTSIDE The 20'9 (6.32m) x 15'7 (4.75m) garage has power and light and there is a really useful and well kitted out summer house, again with power and light. The outside space feature lots of areas to sit and enjoy the well tended gardens, that themselves are packed with colourful plants and flowers and include a beautiful lawned area.
LOCATION Thorpe St Andrew is a sought after established residential area situated immediately to the east of the city, enjoying excellent local services which include reputable schools, shops at various locations and regular public transport to the city. It is also conveniently positioned for access to the Postwick Hub where you will find the Broadland Business Park along with connections to the Norwich southern bypass and northern distributor road.
The city of Norwich boasts some of the UK's top shopping facilities with two indoor malls, a daily market and a choice of theatres and cinemas along with an excellent range of restaurants, bars and coffee shops. The city also has a rich history with many period buildings including its famous Castle and Cathedral.
AGENTS NOTE: Council Tax Band: C
Local Authority: Broadland District Council
Energy Performance Certificate: TBC
- Extended Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Light & Airy Kitchen Diner
- Double Width Garage
- Beautiful Landscaped Plot
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Quality Interior & Finish
- Popular Suburb Of Thorpe St. Andrew
Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. These published details should not be considered to be accurate and all information, including but not limited to lease details, boundary information and restrictive covenants have been provided by the sellers. Property Ladder have not physically seen the lease nor the deeds.